TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This web page contains complete information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Open here
where you can get more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. The application is usually found in the C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\PUserNameogUserNameam Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main executable file and it occupies about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0026.640202
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application offered by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users want to uninstall it. This can be hard because performing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-01-19 05:07:44.673