TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main executable file and it takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program offered by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-31 20:54:22.347