TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main executable file and it occupies close to 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is composed of the following executables which take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk:
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0128.640201
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TOSHIBA Value Added Package's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 12:22:29.247