TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below details on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCToshiba Corporation
. More info about Toshiba Corporation can be seen here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. uninstalltool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy an average of 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0033.3205
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by Toshiba Corporation. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by Toshiba Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by Toshiba Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 16:06:40.633