TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. The program's main executable file is named UnInst.exe and occupies 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
The executable files below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy an average of 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0130.640204
only. You can find below info on other releases of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry data will not be removed when you are trying to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by TOSHIBA Value Added Package when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Open regedit.exe to remove the values below from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users want to erase this program. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-26 03:35:32.050