TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and its name is UnInst.exe.
The following executables are contained in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users try to erase this application. This can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 22:20:35.227