TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information about TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled UnInst.exe and occupies 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.112
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program offered by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-30 12:07:15.513