TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Further information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk and is titled uninstalltool.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is comprised of the following executables which take 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.6
alone. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some people decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-08-26 03:32:46.820