TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled UnInst.exe and occupies 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\TC20076700C.temp\TVAP\TOSHIBA Value Added Package.msi
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. When you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 09:06:28.807