TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Further information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, depending on the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The program's main executable file is named UnInst.exe and its approximative size is 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-20 02:57:45.807