TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package. The application's main executable file is named uninstalltool.exe and it has a size of 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
The executables below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.5.3
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. After you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:37:46.090