TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and its name is UnInst.exe.
The following executables are installed together with TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
alone. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program offered by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-10-10 04:19:00.933