TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page contains detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. The program's main executable file is called uninstalltool.exe and it has a size of 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is comprised of the following executables which occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0128.320201
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application released by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. When you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-21 00:10:59.320