TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on TOSHIBA Corporation. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled uninstalltool.exe and its approximative size is 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.7.
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users want to uninstall it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-01-15 01:10:35.403