TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk and is named uninstalltool.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.10.
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-21 18:12:18.343