TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. More info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main file takes around 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) and is named uninstalltool.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They take 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.5.1
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program offered by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY action to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 12:34:47.580