TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
for more information on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, regulated by the user's choice. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0029.640203
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application offered by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 22:33:31.713