TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and is named UnInst.exe.
The executable files below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This web page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0022.640207
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders remaining:
The files below remain on your disk by TOSHIBA Value Added Package when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users want to remove this application. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. When you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 22:57:43.060