TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below details on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application is placed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes about 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) and is named uninstalltool.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0035.3206
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application released by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-01-09 11:10:48.790