TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This web page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Open here
where you can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and its name is UnInst.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 220.127.116.112
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application released by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 00:19:48.280