TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. You can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled uninstalltool.exe and it has a size of 105.37 KB (107896 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is comprised of the following executables which occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk:
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0028.320202
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program offered by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-25 06:34:22.260