TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. The program's main executable file occupies 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk and is named uninstalltool.exe.
The executables below are part of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take an average of 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.5.5
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program marketed by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-20 15:48:24.503