TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main file takes about 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) and is called uninstalltool.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The current web page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.4.11
only. You can find below info on other application versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. After you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-07 07:51:53.730