TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Additional info about TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main file takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and its name is UnInst.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 220.127.116.11
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. For other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application released by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-19 02:26:20.660