TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary executable file and it takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The current page applies to TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 18.104.22.168
only. Click on the links below for other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-22 12:56:56.377