TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. UnInst.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary executable file and it occupies around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0130.640205
only. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\UserNameba\UserNameBAValueAddedPackage
- C:\Program Files\UserNameba\UserNameBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\UserNameba\UserNameBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\UserNameba\UserNameBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\UserNameba\UserNameBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some people want to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search field and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 05:44:43.090