TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is titled UnInst.exe and its approximative size is 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They take 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0025.640205
only. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be removed when you want to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\uninstalltool.exe
- C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:23:42.203