TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find below detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. UnInst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They occupy 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some people decide to erase it. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". The TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. When you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-12-01 03:48:27.997