TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. More data about TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's option during install. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's primary file takes around 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) and is named UnInst.exe.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 577.98 KB (591856
bytes) on disk.
- UnInst.exe (435.12 KB)
- uninstalltool.exe (142.87 KB)
This data is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.6.0039.6400
alone. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-09-07 10:09:36.537