TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PCTOSHIBA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can read more on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, subject to the user's decision. C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package. The application's main executable file has a size of 435.12 KB (445560 bytes) on disk and is named UnInst.exe.
The following executable files are contained in TOSHIBA Value Added Package. They take 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 22.214.171.124
only. For more TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\HWSetup-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\none-Exception File.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\SVPWTool-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACS-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TACSMUI-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TFC-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\TVAP-DeleteFile.txt
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnInst.exe
- C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage\UnStupDl.dll
Additional registry values that you should remove:
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is an application marketed by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found very quickly. After you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 22:20:12.887