TOSHIBA Value Added Package
This info is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application is installed in the C:\Program Files\UserName\UserNameValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\UserName\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. uninstalltool.exe is the TOSHIBA Value Added Package's main executable file and it occupies circa 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package contains of the executables below. They occupy 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
This page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 1.5.10
alone. For other TOSHIBA Value Added Package versions please click below:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program released by the software company TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this application. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply click the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it exists on your system the TOSHIBA Value Added Package app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-12 08:12:29.393