TOSHIBA Value Added Package
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your systemTOSHIBA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on TOSHIBA Corporation. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage directory, depending on the user's choice. TOSHIBA Value Added Package's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled UnInst.exe and its approximative size is 435.12 KB (445560 bytes).
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 435.12 KB (445560
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about TOSHIBA Value Added Package version 22.214.171.124
only. You can find here a few links to other TOSHIBA Value Added Package releases:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK approach to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding TOSHIBA Value Added Package, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling TOSHIBA Value Added Package using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-06 08:28:31.937