TOSHIBA Value Added Package
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove TOSHIBA Value Added Package for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package from your computerTOSHIBA Corporation
. More information on TOSHIBA Corporation can be found here
. TOSHIBA Value Added Package is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Toshiba\TOSHIBAValueAddedPackage folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The full command line for removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package is C:\Program Files\TOSHIBA\TVAP\Setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. uninstalltool.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.37 KB (107896 bytes) on disk.
TOSHIBA Value Added Package installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 105.37 KB (107896
bytes) on disk.
- uninstalltool.exe (105.37 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.6.0130.320204
of TOSHIBA Value Added Package. You can find below info on other versions of TOSHIBA Value Added Package:
...click to view all...
TOSHIBA Value Added Package is a program by TOSHIBA Corporation. Some computer users want to erase this application. This can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to erase TOSHIBA Value Added Package is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate TOSHIBA Value Added Package or simply activate the Search feature and type in "TOSHIBA Value Added Package". If it is installed on your PC the TOSHIBA Value Added Package application will be found automatically. When you select TOSHIBA Value Added Package in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about TOSHIBA Value Added Package, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package.
8. After removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong TOSHIBA Value Added Package which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing TOSHIBA Value Added Package with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that TOSHIBA Value Added Package by TOSHIBA Corporation is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall TOSHIBA Value Added Package in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-25 00:43:33.930