GetSavin is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Adpeak, Inc.. More details about GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, depending on the user's option. You can uninstall GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside GetSavin. They take about 548.19 KB (561346
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.19 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1361393456
only. You can find below info on other application versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin program will be found automatically. After you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 02:18:42.000