This page is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. Further information on Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. Please open http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's primary executable file and it takes approximately 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in GetSavin. They occupy 548.18 KB (561334
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This info is about GetSavin version 1.1363053616
alone. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin program will be found very quickly. When you click GetSavin in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-14 17:50:22.677