You can find below details on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. More information on Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more details about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. GetSavin is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall GetSavin. The program's main executable file occupies 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is called sqlite3.exe.
The following executables are contained in GetSavin. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1365523217
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-02-28 02:01:16.620