This page contains thorough information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Adpeak, Inc.. Further information about GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk and is named sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This info is about GetSavin version 1.1365476419
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 22:15:46.597