GetSavin is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Adpeak, Inc.. You can get more details related to GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled sqlite3.exe and its approximative size is 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in GetSavin. They occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1362670217
alone. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application released by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE action to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-10 23:21:05.393