This page contains detailed information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Additional info about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. GetSavin is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called sqlite3.exe and it has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 641.04 KB (656426
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1373731817
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:15:39.543