This page contains detailed information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Additional info about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Please follow http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. GetSavin is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, subject to the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called sqlite3.exe and it has a size of 481.00 KB (492544 bytes).
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They take 641.04 KB (656426
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1373731817
alone. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Some computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE action to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. When you select GetSavin in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 06:15:39.543