You can find below details on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. More information about Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. You can get more details related to GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. GetSavin is commonly installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, subject to the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetSavin. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's main executable file and it occupies circa 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1363736416
of GetSavin. You can find below info on other application versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program released by Adpeak, Inc.. Some users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found very quickly. When you select GetSavin in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-01-18 03:52:20.737