GetSavin is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. More information on Adpeak, Inc. can be found here
. More information about GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetSavin. GetSavin's primary file takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is named sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin is comprised of the following executables which take 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This page is about GetSavin version 1.1364069417
alone. For other GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This is difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY manner to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GetSavin with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 20:51:26.577