This info is about GetSavin for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. More information about Adpeak, Inc. can be read here
. More details about the software GetSavin can be found at http://www.getsavin.com
. Usually the GetSavin program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's primary executable file and it occupies about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with GetSavin. They occupy about 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1365035417
only. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program offered by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete GetSavin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select GetSavin in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-16 05:27:29.757