GetSavin is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Adpeak, Inc.. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more info about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The program is often installed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of GetSavin. They take about 548.18 KB (561332
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1361051418
of GetSavin. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The publisher is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-25 20:21:51.550