This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall GetSavin for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Additional info about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.getsavin.com
to get more details about GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s website. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. GetSavin's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's main executable file and it occupies about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They occupy 548.18 KB (561338
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
The current page applies to GetSavin version 1.1364483418
only. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall GetSavin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search field and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list , some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-04-28 04:24:56.820