This info is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. More data about Adpeak, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's main executable file and it occupies circa 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin is comprised of the following executables which take 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
This info is about GetSavin version 1.1373659158
only. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GetSavin we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". The GetSavin app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-26 05:25:39.317