This info is about GetSavin for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your PCAdpeak, Inc.
. More data about Adpeak, Inc. can be read here
. Please open http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's main executable file and it occupies circa 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin is comprised of the following executables which take 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk:
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
This info is about GetSavin version 1.1373659158
only. Click on the links below for other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling GetSavin we recommend you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Frequently the following registry keys will not be cleaned:
GetSavin is a program marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search field and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GetSavin in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-01-26 05:25:39.317