GetSavin is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Adpeak, Inc.. You can get more details about GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetSavin. sqlite3.exe is the GetSavin's primary executable file and it occupies close to 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GetSavin. They take 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
This web page is about GetSavin version 1.1372119616
alone. You can find below info on other releases of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by the software company Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GetSavin from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin program will be found very quickly. When you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-16 00:55:03.580