GetSavin is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on Adpeak, Inc.. Further information about GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling GetSavin is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GetSavin's primary file takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and its name is sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 641.04 KB (656426
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The current web page applies to GetSavin version 1.1373730616
only. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. When you click GetSavin in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The software company is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-09-24 01:09:20.480