GetSavin is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. You can find out more on Adpeak, Inc. or check for application updates here
. Please open http://www.getsavin.com
if you want to read more on GetSavin on Adpeak, Inc.'s page. Usually the GetSavin program is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove GetSavin by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GetSavin's main file takes around 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) and is called sqlite3.exe.
GetSavin contains of the executables below. They occupy 548.18 KB (561336
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
This page is about GetSavin version 1.1365861617
alone. For more GetSavin versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application marketed by Adpeak, Inc.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GetSavin from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GetSavin in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GetSavin.
8. After uninstalling GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-04 01:54:14.360