This page contains thorough information on how to remove GetSavin for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall GetSavin from your systemAdpeak, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on Adpeak, Inc.. More details about GetSavin can be seen at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove GetSavin. The program's main executable file has a size of 654.46 KB (670164 bytes) on disk and is titled sqlite3.exe.
The executable files below are part of GetSavin. They take about 895.43 KB (916916
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (654.46 KB)
- uninst.exe (240.97 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1365265217
of GetSavin. You can find below info on other application versions of GetSavin:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is a program by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE practice to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase GetSavin from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GetSavin or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it is installed on your PC the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. When you select GetSavin in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-12-22 18:06:23.123