GetSavin is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall GetSavin from your computerAdpeak, Inc.
. More information about Adpeak, Inc. can be seen here
. You can read more about about GetSavin at http://www.getsavin.com
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for GetSavin is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe. sqlite3.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 481.00 KB (492544 bytes) on disk.
GetSavin installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 641.04 KB (656430
bytes) on disk.
- sqlite3.exe (481.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (67.18 KB)
- updater.exe (92.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1373999417
of GetSavin. You can find here a few links to other GetSavin versions:
...click to view all...
GetSavin is an application offered by Adpeak, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GetSavin is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GetSavin from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GetSavin or simply click the Search feature and type in "GetSavin". If it exists on your system the GetSavin application will be found very quickly. When you click GetSavin in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding GetSavin, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GetSavin:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.getsavin.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local Settings\Application Data\getsavin\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GetSavin.
8. After removing GetSavin, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GetSavin that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GetSavin using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that GetSavin by Adpeak, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove GetSavin supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-02 22:19:10.450